Kathmandu, Chitwan, and Pokhara are most popular golden triangle tourist destination of Nepal. This rewarding tour let you have a wildlife safari, cultural encounter, and ample opportunities for Himalayan sightseeing with our local guide. Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara tour allow sightseeing of historical monuments in Kathmandu Valley such as; Pashupatinath, a scared holy temple for Hindu and Buddhist, largest Boudhanath stupa, Monkey temple called Syambhunath, Royal Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and many more. Additionally, this wonderful tour takes you to the popular place called Chitwan, located in the lowland of inner Terai region which lies in the Narayani Zone of Nepal. The Chitwan is famous for its National Park which has allure most of the tourists around the world and offers them one of the most famous jungle activities including canoe riding, jungle safari, jeep safari, elephant ride, boating in the Rapti River, and many more. This pleasant tour also provides you supreme opportunity to observe rarely and endanger flora and fauna in the Chitwan National Park and observe the native ethnic culture of Tharu people. The major attraction of Chitwan National Park is its wilderness of rich ecosystem which includes mammals, one-horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tigers, Elephants, Birds, Reptiles that lives in the dense forests and several kinds of water animals.
Pokara is a naturally beautiful city in Nepal and indeed one of the main attraction of the tourist, situated at an altitude of 915m above the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu. Pokhara, the paradise city is really a hanging garden on the earth display you the tantalizing vista of magnificent Himalayans peaks, breathtaking lakes, striking sunrise and sunset, mysterious caves and a glimpse of the multi-ethnic culture of western Nepal. The city is blessed by extreme and outstanding natural beauty that lets you have a stunning panoramic view of Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Himalchuli, Manaslu and many more. Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara tour is an exotic tour in Nepal that provides lifelong exceptional experience for the visitors.
Day 01: Arrival and Half Day Sightseeing (KTM-PKR)
Day 02: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 03: Visit Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 05: Chitwan full day Jungle Safari.
Day 06: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 07: Final Departure
Day 1: Arrival and Half Day Sightseeing (KTM-PKR)
As you arrive at Kathmandu, you will be received by our representative at Tribhuvan International airport, and drop you at your hotel, where you can have some rest and be fresh. After short rest, we will manage you for sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. You will explore the major world heritage sites of Kathmandu which includes Pashupatinath temple, Boudha Stupa, Swyambhunath temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara Sightseeing
Around 6 to 7 hours drive take you to the paradise city, Pokhara. Pokhara is a wonderful city and second largest tourist hub in Nepal. Pokhara is well known for sightseeing, mountain views, and many adventurous outdoor activities. In the evening visit lake sites with a magnificent view of the Himalayas. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: Visit Pokhara
In this day, before breakfast, we will trek to the peak point of Sarangkot for the spectacular sunrise views and delightful mountains views such as; Mt. Annapurna, Machhapuchhre(Fishtail), Dhaulagiri, and sunrise, and sunset. On the way back, you can visit Bindabasini Temple. After lunch, you can visit Gupteswor Mahadev Temple, Davids Falls, Seti River gorge and visit Peace Pakauda. In the evening, you can enjoy one-hour boating in Fewa Lake. Overnight Pokhara.
Day 4: Pokhara-Chitwan
In this day, early in the morning after having breakfast, we will heads towards Chitwan, around 86.3km drive takes you to the best destination for adventure jungle safari and activities in Chitwan National Park. Which is located in the southern part of Nepal, near the border of India. In the evening, we’ll enjoy our dinner with the cultural Tharu dance program in Chitwan. Overnight at Chitwan.
Day 5: Chitwan sightseeing
Early in the morning, we’ll be ascended on an elephant for jungle tour through dense grassland. After having breakfast, we enjoy the elephant bathing and Elephant ride, bird watching, visit elephant breeding center and stables. We’ll drive through the jungles and explore the natural beauties and varieties of birds and animals. In the evening, you’ll also have an exclusive chance to learn about Tharu culture in Chitwan which is the main attraction for the tourists based on unique culture and tradition. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Chitwan-Kathmandu
After an early breakfast, we drive towards Kathmandu. In the evening, you can do shopping in the Thamel and in the night, we’ll have a farewell dinner and the successful celebration of our tour in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Final Departure
Our tour comes to an end this day. A representative will help you to reach you towards your final destination.
Included in the Cost
- All the Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle, car/van or bus (depends on the group size)
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast at a 3- Star level (3 nights) Hotel in with breakfast at a 3- Star level
- Hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast (2 nights)
- Accommodation in Chitwan Hotel / Resort twin sharing bases 2 nigts 3 days with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner ) and all activities according to the itinerary such as Canoe rides, Elephant riding, Nature walk,Bird watching, Tharu cultural program, Tharu village tour etc.
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley (cultural Heritages, UNESCO World Heritage sites by Private Vehicle.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara with all entrance fee and private vehicle
- All round trip by private vehicle (Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Entrance fee for Durbar Square, Temple, and Monuments during the city tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Professional English-speaking Tour guide during a city tour.
- An experienced, Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English speaking, Government-licensed Nature guide
- All necessary paperwork such as Chitwan National Park entry fee, Elephant breeding centre ent
- Mountain King Treks and Expedition printed T-Shirt and City map souvenir for you.
- All the meals, accommodation, salary, transportation, Insurance and local tax for guide and driver
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Trip achievement appreciation certificate
- All the tax, vat, local tax, and services charge.
Not Included in the Cost
- International Airfare and Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips for tour/trekking staff and driver
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on price include a section